Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Himalaya Singh

A Chinese movie starring Cheng Chong Kei, Lau Ching Wan, Ng Chun Yu, Cecilia Cheung and many other actors. A funny comedy where you can laugh your heart out...well at least at the beginning of the movie. The later part was kinda stupid. Well, can't expect much from Hong Kong movies these days. The story is about a Singh from Himalaya who was sent by his parents to a yoga competition to win a beautiful girl from India as his wife. Being a naive person as this is the first time he left home, he stumbled onto a group of four siblings comprised of three brothers and an eldest sister. This sister envies the Indian beauty and she hated her even more when she learned that the Singh wanted to marry the beauty instead of her. She began teaching the Singh to become a bad person so that he could torture the Indian beauty when he marries her. I reckon this movie has a bad ending. Worth watching on a VCD with many family or friends.

Not only today is the first day of Chinese New Year but it is also Eddie's birthday. Felt bad that I'm not there with him. I'm missing three occasions with him; CNY, his birthday and Valentine's day. So pity him.

Today I woke up at around 10:00 am and then got ready to go out, basically anywhere. So I dressed up, wearing a red top left from Ge with an old denim skirt and waited to go out, anywhere at all because I need someone to see me in nice clothes. What I did was watched tv until 2:00 pm. Then my sis announced that we would go to my godmum's house. But then she fell asleep when changing. I waited until I fell asleep too. I was then woken up by a phone call from my cousin, Hon Shen saying that he will come over to use the internet because the line in his new house is not up yet. When everyone woke up we left for godmum's house at about 5:00 pm.

So boring, nobody go there. Normally her house is very busy because it's a family gathering area. Amazingly, today, the first day of CNY it's quiet! Oh well...since JoJo and I had the same thinking of letting people see our new clothes, my sis decided to go to Ikea because she wanted to buy the cheap stool. We went, we showed our nice clothes, and we left. Went to godmum's house after that for steamboat dinner with leftover food from reunion steamboat dinner last night. It was good. I didn't have any prawns last night but I had plenty today.

I met up with my L3 friends at Nagisa Japanese Restaurant in Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel. The restaurant is owned by Jason's dad. Eddie used to work in his old restaurant in Eastin Hotel which has been taken over by the hotel. We played blackjack. I won RM 1...kekekeke...well, better than nothing...hahhaha...

1 Comments:

At 3:40 am, Blogger wHOisBaBy said...

Gotta put in your review for aviator loh! hehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home