Serendipity
Actually the latest movie I watched was Hulk, but it's a sucky movie so I'm putting the movie I watched before that, Serendipity, which means 'a fortunate accident', starring John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. A love story about soulmate, fate and destiny. Kind of difficult to tell the story. In summary, two people met but were unable to love each other because they were attached. A few years later when both were getting married to their own partners, they wanted to find each other again to see if things work out. The difficult part was finding each other, also the exciting part. Nice movie...
Okay now, as for myself, just came back to KL last night and surprised my bro, JY. So funny. He was on the couch watching tv when I came back with my sis (who also came back from LA a week before me) and my dad. I asked, "Joo Yee, so your game cannot play ar?" and he jumped up from the couch and shouted "ei, ei, why you come back one?" hehehe...
I bought a Game Cube game for him before I came back and I mailed it to him and he just got it and just tried it but too bad the game cannot be played on American console so I guess I'll have to return it. I had to book the game for so long and now this happens. Don't know if I can return it. Don't think I have the receipt anymore...darn!
So I came back, within minutes I started sweating and by the time I got home I felt so sticky everywhere. Really humid over here... I took a shower, then chatted with sis for a while then slept.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home