Sunday, January 09, 2005

Do I have to put one every time?

Day 2 after Ge left...sad but didn't really feel it because even when she's here she spent most of her time not in the house and I spent most of my time in the house so...
Or maybe she's still in Australia...I still can talk to her if I want to.

So about today, when I was still sleeping Johnny called to ask me to send this guy in front of the shop to the airport. I was too lazy so I asked Eddie to go instead...hehehe...Then when he came back we continued sleeping. Woke up in the afternoon. Went out for lunch at this Vietnamese restaurant in Hamilton Road, introduced by Ben (my buddy bro) last time. Ate there so many times until the lady also recognize us and know what we want to order because we order the same food everytime. We went there in Eddie's Sumo van...so cute...

Came back home, washed clothes and hanged them then go online. Not so exited when see Ben on MSN because I know he'll be busy which he was...But after that saw Mer so very happy...not for long though because Ben came back and took Mer's place...Go away Ben! hahaha...I write this just for you to see...hehehe...
Not that I'm not happy to see Anna (my sis) because I see her all the time whenever I'm online.

Okay that's all for today...

3 Comments:

At 8:52 pm, Blogger joeyk86 said...

hehehe =D
why suddenly talk abt Anna one ? =D

 
At 3:04 pm, Blogger wHOisBaBy said...

yalar, why suddenly talk about me. i always on meh? i go to sleep around 11pm my time one. you dont see me if you on after my time 11pm. you said you going to take sumo van picture? where?

 
At 3:04 pm, Blogger wHOisBaBy said...

hmm ... Mer=merry? Ben=ben? Ge=margaret? Mer and Ben live together?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home