Boring day
I know I don't blog often...that's cause my life is currently at a boring stage...with nothing much going on, therefore nothing much to write.
So, yesterday my housemate, Magret, came back from church asking me if I want to go to Melbourne and come back late tonight. Of course I said "No". Just for a day? It is too long a journey for just one day. Moreover I just went there last month. To tell you the truth, There's nothing much in Melbourne, or Victoria should I say. Melbourne is just like any other city in the world...shopping and food and tall buildings and busy streets, in this case, real busy streets with the trams and all. Just try to ask anyone in Melbourne where you can visit and their answers will be the same...Philip Island to see the penguins (which I have seen in Victor Harbor in South Australia), Great Ocean Road (which I have been...TWICE), Sovereign Hill in Ballarat (a gold rush theme park which I did not go but I went to the town Ballarat), Yarra Valley (vineyards and wineries which South Australia is most famous for and which I have been many times). Fortunately for me someone for the first time suggested somewhere different, the Dandenong Ranges (well, South Australia has the Flinders Ranges, but oh well...). Okay enough about Melbourne, this post was supposed to be about boring day.
Today Eddie helped Johnny delivered a car in the city. When he came back he said that he needed to work because it seems that there was a misunderstanding last night when his boss told him to work half day today and he can off tomorrow. So he went to work while I watched 1 dvd from season 7 of Friends. After that I washed the Tarago (Toyota Estima) and then washed and hanged towels. And I'm online now. Had the sushi Eddie brought back from work last night and a packet of instant soup...coconut chicken...yuck! It was sweet. I'm still too full to figure out what's for dinner. Later will go pick Eddie up after he finished working.

3 Comments:
come my site la heheh
http://joannkee.blogspot.com/
come my site la heheh
http://joeyk86.blogspot.com/
oopzz
heheh
finally another post! Been a long time. once a month you blog?
Post a Comment
<< Home