We're off...again
Yes, we're flying off again, this time to Beijing. Third time in two months. First time was Adelaide to Sydney, then Sydney to KL and now KL to Beijing. SIL has organised a tour for us...FOC! There are 20 of us, all Eddie's side family. We're leaving tomorrow night and returning on Sunday the 11th. This is our (LiL'deviL's LittLe famiLy) first trip to China. I'm really worried about Ethan because the whole trip is packed, from morning until night. It's going to be hard to feed him, nap him and CONTROL him. How when when we're in the bus for too long? I can hardly control him in the car without the car seat. Also SIL told me the tour at the Forbidden City is about 3 hours *pulling hair*!!! Not sure if it's stroller-friendly.
*sigh* Going for a holiday also have so many things to worry about. Oh why didn't I travel more before we had Ethan???
Labels: Parenthood, Travel

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home