Monday, September 24, 2007

KL, here we come!

This is my last night in Sydney. I have yet to post our third, fourth and fifth day in Sydney. Will do that once I get internet in KL. *scream* NO INTERNET???!!! Die, die, and die. Won't die lar, but will feel like there's something missing, something that I didn't do for the day. *sigh* Anyway, guess I'll be gone for quite a while after today. Sorry girls, and guys, for I won't be able to come visit your blogs, as often as I'd like.

I'm going to pack after this. I have my small luggage packed, with mostly Ethan's stuffs. I still have clothes in the washing machine, which I'm going to put into the dryer once it's done so I can pack them tonight. There are some things that I still need to use tomorrow, like Ethan's booster seat, which occupies the biggest space in my large luggage. So I still have some last minute packing tomorrow.

I think they dryer is done. Better go now. See you all soon!

Countdown to KL: 12 hours to take off, 21 hours to landing!!! (nervous shock)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home