Now I HAVE to start!
It was half past noon and I thought I'd let him nap earlier yesterday because I planned to go shopping after he woke up. Guess what, he refused to sleep. So I just closed the door to our room and let him do whatever he wants while I lay on my bed and closed my eyes and 'pretended' to sleep. I can hear him playing with the zip on the luggage and pushing the empty luggage Eddie brought down for me this morning. Then I heard him playing with the plastic cover of the box we use to keep his clothes. After a while, there was silence. I thought he fell asleep on the floor. Then I turned over and saw him standing next to his cot so I asked him to come up to the bed to sleep. He immediately climbed up and fell asleep in no time. So I got up and to my horror, I saw this...

If this is the way you want mummy to start packing so be it. I was too lazy to fold everything and put them back into the box so I put them in here instead...

Still unfolded.
For your information, the shopping plan failed, not because of this. I just felt safer to go with Eddie next week. Got quite a lot of things to buy, I could definitely use an extra pair of hands, to handle the prince.
Countdown to Sydney: 5 days (at least I started something yesterday)
Countdown to KL: 10 days
Labels: Ethan, Parenthood, Travel

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home