Family down
Ethan caught the cold on Tuesday so we cancelled our swimming. He had mucus that ran down from his nose that he either #1: rub it off with the back of his hand which spreaded the mucus on his cheek OR #2: just let it run onto his lips where he tried to taste it a little bit. I'd try to wipe it if I catch him before he does any of the above. He had a little trouble sleeping because he just loves to sleep on his tummy. I told him it's harder to breathe that way and kept turning him on his back and tried to pop his head higher on a pillow. He doesn't like that so in the end he just slept on his side, without the pillow.
So now, both Eddie and I are sick. I always catch the virus from the little one, ALWAYS! This time it was topped with having bak kut teh for dinner last night. We had it like a steamboat, on a stove where we dump stuffs in. So I guess that makes it more heaty. I slept early last night and woke up before Ethan this morning (now this hasn't happen in a very long time) to a very dry throat and drank lots of water. Went back to sleep and when I woke up the second round after Ethan, my throat got a little better. Eddie also woke up with a dry throat. I tried to drink as much water as I can throughout the day.
When the throat got a little better, here comes the runny nose. Eddie came home from work with a cold as well. I took a cold pill and I'm waiting for my next symptom, the cough. Hate that most. I'm heading to bed now, the pill is starting to take effect. Good night.
Labels: Ethan, Husband, Parenthood

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home