Can't wait to go back
In exactly one month from today that Ethan and I will be flying back to KL for two months. Eddie will be joining us in exactly two months from today. I know it's exciting to return to KL but on the other hand we will not be seeing Eddie for a month. I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with Ethan at night time. Normally he is the one who deals with Ethan at night if he does wake up. His shift starts probably when he returns from work at about 10/11ish pm and ends at about 4/5ish am. Yesterday morning his shift ended at about 9am (I've told myself to wake up but my body just wasn't listening).
SIL have offered to buy us a trip to Beijing when we go back. We didn't agree to it at first because she had organised the trip to return on the day before we return to Adelaide. She was organising this trip to suit a number of family and relatives, like she had to consider the school holidays and all. She really wanted us to go so yesterday she called us and told us that she had changed the date, that we return two days before we return to Adelaide. I was still unsure but Eddie wanted to go so I said OK lor. Now I have to pack extra clothings back to KL because the weather in Beijing will be cold. Oh well, what the heck, I've never been there.
Labels: Parenthood, Travel

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home