$50 Opp! Who don't want?
Whenever I go online now the first thing I'll do is open the PPP opps page, and then open my blog. There wasn't any opp just now so I went and do other stuffs. After a while I refreshed the opps page and saw one $50 opp, but all reserved already! Dammit! After a few refreshes it's gone!
Then I saw my kai mui couz online so I told her about that $50 opp, she also went crazy, like "Whaaaaa???!!!". We chat for a while and then she saw two $50 and told me about it so I refreshed my opp page and saw three! But they are all reserved, obviously. So after that I keep refreshing my page like mad. I know the chances of getting it is very low but I kept trying anyway, hoping that PPP will put out more since nobody in their right mind would give up this opp. They are having some contest thing, if I get the opp then I'll talk about it. No free ad from me, no no.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home