Sunday, July 22, 2007

Child harness - what do you think?

p6100021-revised.jpg


Has anyone seen my monkey?


I got this 2-in-1 child harness/backpack (the 'tail' can be taken off) more than a month ago when it was on sale at Toys R Us for about $25+. I want to use it when we are at the airport so I don't have to hold him while carrying so many things. He is a lot heavier and more mobile now compared to our previous trip. If you read this, you'd know that I'll be travelling alone with Ethan on the flight to Sydney and KL. Before I had Ethan, I have seen a few people using them (not like this one, theirs was just a basic harness with no bag) on their child and I have to admit, I wasn't too fond of it. It was as if they were taking their 'pet' out for a walk. And I said that I will not use one of these on my child in the future.


So now it's all coming back to me. I just want to know your opinions about using a child harness. I haven't use it outside so far, but Ethan likes the monkey and would occasionally ask me to put it on him. Would you use them?


Could someone tell me how do I allign the photo to the centre? I've tried using the text allignment but it's not working and I'm getting frustrated. Should've just stuck with blogspot! Edit: It's okay now cause I've change the template and now the photo is where I wanted it to be.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home