Tag: I'm a slight weirdo, just a slight
First tag from Sasha. I wouldn't say that I'm not weird, I mean, everyone is weird in their own 'special' way. Seven of my sort of weirdness have been mentioned here and eight have been mentioned here. Now to add another six...
- Another six would make the total 21, can I just do five?
- I like most things to be uniformed. For example, at first when I did the tag posts I did not put a "Tag:" at the title. And then when I did that for a few of the posts then I went back and edited all my tag posts titles so they are all 'uniformed'.
- I arrange my cd and dvd collections in alphabetical order, not that weird right? I also arrange dry food like instant noodles and biscuits according to their expiry date so I'd eat the ones that would expire first, weird? Of course I won't strictly follow the dates, because I have to see my taste on that day also mar.
- I keep a lot of things thinking that I might be able to use them later on, like notes from college and uni. So I make a lot rubbish at home. FYI, I still haven't got a chance to use those notes yet...haha.
- (Courtesy of Eddie) I write dates of when I opened a new toilet paper on the inside of the cardboard roll so I'd know how long that roll will last us. I also write dates on the lid of Ethan's milk powder can. Those are the only two things at the moment but other things that I want to write dates on include our toothpaste and Ethan's nappies.
- I always look at supermarkets catalogues to check out what's on sale before I shop. I would only buy items that are on sale but occasionally I would buy the regular-priced items when I really need to use them.
Now to tag four, I think I'll just tag three:
Bubba Stuff
Mommibee
Rambling Moo
Labels: Tag

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home