Friday, August 10, 2007

Meeting with Mrs Wallace

Sorry Mrs Wallace for this very overdue post.

20 June 2007

Met Mr and Mrs Wallace and Claudia the adorable princess at the Marion shopping centre. And we were late! Not a very good impression on our first meeting. I thought of having lunch at this Malaysian restaurant where we always go when we're there. But hey, they just came from Malaysia, hello? So we just went to the plain old food court so everyone can have whatever cuisine they want. We chat for a while and took a couple photos. Really, she took two, I took two. Go here to see the photos she took. She's got the nice photo of our hubbies and bubs, mine didn't turn out that well. Please ignore that photo of me with my tiny eyes because of the flash. She must be joking when she said I was a 'pretty mummy'.

Anyway, this is my first time meeting a blogger mum ever since I started blogging. Apparently the Wallace family came to Adelaide quite a few times after Claudia was born. If I had started blogging earlier we would've met a few times already. This time they were here for about a month. It's too bad that we were only able to meet once. I invited Mrs Wallace and Claudia to come to Ethan's playgroup, the last session for that term, but unfortunately Claudia caught the cold and couldn't make it. So the next time we're going to meet them is when we go back to KL. See you soon!

I meant to put up the nice photo I took but Wordpress screwed me up with the sizes and all and after spending close to an hour just on the photo I have accidentally saved the edited blurry photo over the original very clear one. Better luck next time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home