Thursday, August 23, 2007

Last toy: Fridge Phonics magnets

abc magnet


No, I don't mean this is the last toy I'm going to buy for Ethan, it's just the last toy I bought during the toy sale. Got this together with the zebra. Saw this first from Brandon's stash of toys, long time ago. Have been searching for it since and found it but too expensive, like $50. I bought it first at Kmart for $30. Then I went to Target and saw it for $25. I bought that one as well and returned it to Kmart and got my $30 back. This toy pronounces every letter in the alphabets, of course you have to put that letter onto it first. There is a music button when pressed will play the abc song. I only took out 5 alphabets at a time, scared that he might lose them if I put everything out. And what do you know, the letter 'i' has gone MIA.

Okay, I wrote this a few days ago and today I have found the 'i' in the washing machine when I was hanging Ethan's clothes. He must've left it on his laundry basket and I missed it when I threw his pile of clothes into the machine. You have no idea how hard I searched the whole house for that letter. I thought he threw it into the rubbish bin so I searched the bags that we put into the big garbage bin outside...twice! I even thought of getting a replacement letter, which I don't think they sell. So anyway, now that I've found it...HOORAY!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home