Happy Father's Day
Special shoutouts to all fathers in Australia. No, it's not a belated wish. Unlike most parts of the world, this country chooses to celebrate Father's Day today, first Sunday of September. I do know that Mother's Day is universal but apparently the same cannot be said for Father's Day. So what are we going to do today? If you don't already know, papa is a chef and that means working on weekends, so nope, not doing anything. It's gonna be just like any other Sundays.
We didn't buy anything for our dearest but we made this at Ethan's playgroup last Monday. Actually we brought the materials home and made this one. We made one at the playgroup and left it on the table then someone just so conveniently took it as theirs.

Just peel the back and stick, stick, stick.

My Ethan's beautiful drawing.
I did not try to make the drawing as childish as possible, that IS my real 'TALENT'! I'm better at drawing stickman. I held Ethan's hand with a crayon and wrote "Dear papa" and "From Ethan". I wrote the rest and this time I was trying to make the handwritting childish. Not my masterpiece but hey, this is from the son mar...heheh...
Labels: Husband, Special occasions

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home