Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Dinner on Saturday

Tried this recipe from sis. I was cooking for my brother, my LiL'monster and myself. Instead of 2 cloves of garlic, I used a whole garlic minus 2 cloves (because she suggested to put more garlic if I want it to be more tasty). I also added one onion for fragrance. And I used small shells pasta instead of spaghetti so it's easier to feed the little one.

Verdict from the little one: Hot, as in spicy. It could be three things - undercooked garlic, undercooked onion, or freshly-cracked black pepper. So he didn't really like it, which is normal because it's new to him. Then I had to give him baby food instead. I'm not going to cook another meal especially for him.

Verdict from me: I give it 3 yums out of 5. It's not all that great but it's good enough for a simple meal. Also because of the large amount of garlic that I put in, garlic breath in the morning!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home