Sneak peek
I apologise for the delay but I have yet to put up the photos taken during the show. Here's one little sneak peek.

Clue: cute little animal with a curly tail and spells B.A.B.I.
Eddie is off on Tuesday as well and Ethan had swimming lesson. We had Vietnamese pho for lunch. Ethan fell asleep in the car when we were heading home. He was still sleeping when we took him out of the car and into the bed. He gets really tired after swimming. Then Eddie had to clean the floor while I did the laundry. After Ethan woke up we went for groceries shopping. Came home, Eddie cooked dinner while I showered. He fed Ethan when I came out. After dinner I bathed him and put him to bed, took a while. We then had our dinner at 9:30pm. Watched a dvd after that and I fell asleep in the last 20 minutes. Woke up and did some emailing. A good friend came online and chatted with her until moments ago. Did one opp and now this.
Need to do some shopping tomorrow for the trip back. I'm having doubts now of leaving Adelaide five days before I head for KL. Ethan has been showing a lot of tantrums lately, screaming if he doesn't get what he wants. Also I feel really bad for taking him away from his papa for a whole month. He asked for his papa many times when he's not around (don't think he's ever asked for me when I'm not around). I'm calling Jetstar tomorrow and ask for the penalty fee if I change the dates. Would like to leave two days later. *fingers crossed*
Countdown to Sydney: 8 days (luggage bag is still in the cupboard)
Countdown to KL: 13 days
Labels: Outings, Parenthood

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home