Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Halfway packed

I don't know what I'm doing here typing this as the title says, I still have half to go. But it's fun to show you how much I've progressed from four days ago. I really feel that I've achieved a lot...hahaha...

halfway


The only things that belong to me in there are my three pairs of socks. The rest are the prince's stuffs. He's got milk, booster seat, nappies, books, wipes, feeding accessories, food and clothes of course. Both yoghurt containers have fragile biscuits in them, it's for to eat in Sydney, if he can finish them all. So this is halfway done. I've still got my stuffs to pack, but I've only got a luggage half that size, don't think enough. *headache*

Countdown to Sydney: 1 day (notice 'day', not PLURAL)
Countdown to KL: 6 days

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home