A thousand apologies
Really, feel really bad for not blogging these days. Felt even worse when my last post was a ppp! If I don't blog quickly I forget. Also, not sure if it's because I don't blog often these days but whenever I want to write my brain takes longer to process what I want to write. So in the end I just gave up. I guess there are so much more things happening around me that I just can't think properly. Thanks though fellow bloggers for still visiting my blog. I will TRY to update our trip to Sydney and our flight to KL asap!!!
We are in Cheras (MIL's) right now and internet accessibility is not too convenient. I hope that Thursday comes sooner because I have nothing to do here *sigh* and we are moving back to TTDI next Thursday. The current plan is to move back and forth every week (yeah, I just LURVE to pack!). I have yet to meet my friends and they all live in the PJ area. It is difficult though to meet friends who don't have children, unless I don't bring Ethan out. Only those who have young children would understand what I mean and I really don't mind meeting with YOU and your child of course. Give me a buzz if you like, my number is 012-3376755. Just to let you know, it's my brother's sim card, so don't call after I leave KL!!!
Countdown till Eddie's arrival: 19 days (that's less than 3 weeks)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home