Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Here at last

Can't blog for long as I'm in my nephew's room who is about to go to sleep. I am sleepy myself too. I apologize for the interim post for my ppp before. Sis was very kind to write ppp for my blog while I'm away. So she had to put something up for me as an in-between ppp posts. I wrote a few and saved them so I can use it for emergency...hahaha... Yeah, an emergency plan for blogging! Anyway this is going to be a short one.

Flight to KL was a disaster. But both of us arrived safely. Will explain.

Note to Mommibee: Thank you very much for the dvd, Eddie has received it and he too said it was funny. Also you told me about the price for your handycam, it's really cheap compared to mine, which has lesser memory but more expensive, about $150 on top of what you paid.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home