Saturday, December 01, 2007

Happy birthday to Nicole and Bernard!

Nicole is my cousin and Bernard is Bird, my friend who lives in Sydney. Happy birthday to both of you! Shall I sing the song again? Just sang one not too long ago. Wishing the both of you all the best things in the world in the next year of your lives. Hope you two had fun on your birthday.

I didn't do much today. Bro's friend came to visit from Melbourne and I picked them up from the airport in the morning. Brought Ethan along for a ride. Bro's friend and his girlfriend sat next to Ethan. Once the friend greeted Ethan, he got scared and cried! I thought it was just a while thing so I went to take away McD's breakfast. Turned out I thought WRONG! He cried ALL the way, and yes, with tears as well, as if I was giving him away because he kept wanting to come to the front with me. Obviously I can't do that because then he won't go back to his seat. Even when we arrived home he was still like that, stuck to me, didn't even want his papa. He only stopped when I turned on his favourite Play School dvd for him. Ah, the wonders of modern technology! Well, not really modern but whatever.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home