Friday, May 23, 2008

Nappy-free night

Tonight is the first night I let Ethan go to bed without his nappy. We have been re-using dry nappies at night over and over until I had to throw them away because they were worn out. I think the longest we re-used was for a week. Still can use one but I thought it was too unhygienic. I mean, I won't wear the same undies for a week, even if I only wore them at night. Anyway, I could have gotten Ethan without nappies at night earlier but I just had to be REALLY sure. Even before I started potty training he's been dry at night. It's very fortunate for us because normally children are potty trained in the daytime before the night, and I hadn't even start training him that time. So I'm happy to report, first night without nappy was a total success!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home