Thursday, May 08, 2008

Surprise in the morning

p5080001-copy.jpg


You must be wondering why in the world would I put a picture of a pancake on my blog. This is not just any pancake, it's 'touched' by a special pair of hands. Here's the story...

Ethan would wake me up every morning at about 7:00am. For a person who sleeps late at night this is not very good. So occasionally I'd follow him out and then sleep on the sofa. If I go back to sleep in the room he would come and drag me out again. As I was sleeping I heard the fridge being opened and closed a few times. Normally we child-proof the fridge but I didn't bother because I thought he was getting his milk. Later on I heard some clanking sounds from the cutlery holder, but still I didn't bother. After a while I got suspicious so I got up and caught Ethan spreading butter on the pancake. At that time I was slightly angry and even scolded him a bit. The pancake was a bit old and I didn't want him to eat it. Later on when I thought about it I laughed, only I remembered to take a picture. But too late to take Ethan in action.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home