New diet
Today I received a package I ordered about a week ago.

What's inside?

Left side to be freezed, right side to be refridgerated.
It's my lunch and dinner for the next five days. I have been gaining weight ever since I stopped breastfeeding, it kept going up, never down :( I actually wanted to try this out even before I got pregnant as I was alone for meals and this provides the solution. But the main reason I wanted to try this out now is to lose weight. Saw the ad on the tv ever since I came but only got to it after four years.
This is Lite n' Easy, a company which provides convenience healthy food. I like convenience, I like healthy. Unlike some other health food company, I don't have to pay subscription fee or membership fee. I just pay for the food and I can order whenever I want to. Their food is delivered weekly in an esky. I just need to stuff them into my fridge and eat accordingly. It's not diet food but like normal food prepared and cooked to meet the daily nutrition requirements. They have a variety choice of food which include 2x4 weeks of different breakfast and lunches and 60 choices of dinners. I only ordered the 1200 calorie 5-day lunch and dinner just to try them out. I've got a lot of milk and cereal at home and was not too keen on their breakfast. Five days because Eddie off two days a week so we'd eat out for lunch and he'd cook dinner.

Lunches.

Dinners.

And desserts.
The total cost for 5-day lunch and dinner is $88, which comes up to about $8.80 per meal. I also ordered the raspberry and apple crumble for desserts which cost me $8 for four packs. There is a once-off charge of $4 for the esky. All comes to the grand total of $100 for the first week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home